Private Guided Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx with Camel ride and Lunch
1. A personal tour guide accompanies you all along the way.
2. Private air-conditioned car as your transportation.
3. Visit Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren Mycerinus &sphinx
4. High-efficiency and professional service ONLY for you without other travelers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water on board
- Lunch in local restaurant
- 30 minutes camel ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Your tour guide will meet you at 9 AM in the lobby of your Cairo or Giza hotel. Then, start your memorable day tour with the greatest pyramids in all of Giza. There, you will listen to the historical background of infamous Pharaohs, all the while feeling and touching the pyramids. Your guide will be happy to assist you in taking as many beautiful pictures with the pyramids.
Afterwards, you will drive to see the area where you can enjoy the best panoramic views of the landscape itself. When you feel you have fully taken in the splendor of the oasis and enjoy an adventure on a camel, drive down to see the huge statue of the Sphinx. Your guide will tell you many stories about the building of this statue, including why they built it. After you will finish your tour, you will have a delicious lunch in a restaurant that gifts you with a magnificent view of the pyramids. Your guide will bring you back to your hotel after your meal.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any place in Cairo or GizaAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.