PRIVATE Guided tour to Tsaghkadzor ski resort, cable car & Kecharis monastery
* In comparison to a group tour, you will have bigger flexibility. After the guide tells about the site, guests have the flexibility in their activity. There are boundaries in timing for the whole tour but you have big pliability of spent time in a particular location.
Traveling with us is about all the not planed but interesting ideas that may come to your mind during the journey.
* To satisfy our guests we drew a number of versions of the same tours. These versions vary by activities and covered landmarks. One variant can be more relaxing whilst the other may cover a bigger variety of activities, from sightseeing and gastronomy to short hikes and climbs in one tour.
* We believe that traveling is more than sightseeing so we seek to let you experience every aspect of our country. In our tours, we try local food, play together, discover the world and have a person to person communication.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Ropeway of Tsaghkadzor
- Entry/Admission - Arzakan Hot Springs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ropeway of Tsaghkadzor, Tsaghkadzor 2310, Armenia
One of the main landmarks:
Tsakhkadzor resort is a beautiful destination among mountains. It is especially interesting in winter when the number of snowboarders and skiers come to the city. Here you can take a cable car and admire by the beautiful view that opens from the hight of a bird's flight.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Kecharis Monastery, Khachatur Kecharetsi St, Tsakhkadzor 2310 Armenia
Kecharis is a historic Armenian monastery located in Tsahkadzor. This is a great example of Armenian architecture.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Arzakan Hot Springs, H5, Arzakan Armenia
In addition to the list of main landmarks and activities, by request, we can finish our tour with a visit to mineral warm baths. This is a great place to have a bath and relax after the tour. This is an especially pleasant experience in winter when you can have warm bath in open air and cold winter weather.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from the hotels or other vacation rentals in Yerevan or on the tour route.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.