Private Guided Transfer from Sofia Airport to Bansko Ski Resort with a Rila Monastery visit
Enjoy a wonderful start to your ski-vacation in Bulgaria by combining your transfer to Bansko Ski Resort with a guided tour of Bulgaria’s most famous tourist site – the Rila Monastery. This is always a small group private transfer/tour for up to 8 people with an affordable price, depending on the number of travelers, ideal for couples, families or groups of friends. Just a few people realize that on their way to Bansko ski resort, with just a 30 minutes detour, they can visit the most famous and beautiful tourist attraction and the top Bulgarian landmark – the Rila Monastery. This is a 24-hour service with instant confirmation and we monitor all the flights and in case of early arrival or delay you will still be greeted by our kind tour guides/drivers holding a signboard with your name.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- One-way private transfer
- Licensed English-speaking guide/driver throughout the tour/transfer
- All transportation and parking costs
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Other personal expenses
- Your guide/driver will meet you at the arrivals hall, holding a signboard with your name. He will help you with the luggage and comfortably accommodate you in the vehicle. All vehicles are new, modern, comfortable, meet EU safety standards with big luggage compartment and A/C. Our drivers are a licensed tour guides as well, fluent in English, so sit back and enjoy the beautiful drive to Bansko Ski Resort and of course the visit of the famous Rila Monastery. Your guide will answer all your questions and will give you all the interesting details about everything you see on the way, starting from the charming Bulgarian capital – Sofia city.
Along the way between Sofia and Bansko, with only 30 minutes’ detour you will have the opportunity to explore and enjoy the largest Bulgarian monastic complex - the Rila Monastery. Embark on a guided tour around the monastery complex. Your guide will help you to explore the unique monastery architecture, the beautiful frescoes and the rich monastery museums. Listen the fascinating stories about St. Ivan Rilski - the saint who found the monastery in the 10th century and King Boris- the last and most beloved Bulgarian monarch, whose tomb lies in the monastery church. After the tour which takes about 30 minutes, return to your vehicle and relax on the way to Bansko.
The whole journey takes about 3 hrs.
This is a round-the-clock service and transfers are provided to all hotels in Bansko area, but keep in mind that you can visit the monastery only during day time.
This is a family friendly service. Baby, child and booster seats are provided free of charge. They have to be pre-ordered in the time of booking. If you bring ski equipment with you, please mention the numbers of ski racks in the reservation.
By booking this service, you will have up to 20% discounts for your return transfer!
Departure Point :
AirportsVrazhdebna Airport, Sofia Bulgaria
OtherSofia, Sofia, Sofia Region
Departure Time :Multiple departure times 24 hours/7 days a week.
Please provide supplier with your flight arrival time.
Return Detail :2770 Bansko, Bulgaria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please provide supplier with your flight and hotel details
- Indicate if you have a ski equipment with you(how many)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.