Private guided Walking Tour Plaza de Mayo y Casa Rosada
This walking guide tour to visit one of the most of the picturesque neighborhood in the city, with a walk through history, tradition and the way to the Independence of Argentina.
Visiting the main points where this nation and its history began to be forged.
From the Colonial days to our Democracy system.
Discover this mythical and famous district
Group Day tour. Observations: Minimum two pax.
per adult from
115 to 130 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Guided tour
- Walking tour Plaza de Mayo
- Entry/Admission - Cafe Tortoni
- Entry/Admission - Catedral Primada
What's excluded :
- Beverage and food.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Casa Rosada
- Entry/Admission - Cabildo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cafe Tortoni, Avenida de Mayo, 825, Buenos Aires 1084 Argentina
We will visit this famous site of Buenos Aires.and enjoy a cafe or tea.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Mayo, Av. Hipolito Yrigoyen S/N, Buenos Aires Argentina
We will visit this famous place and its history.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Casa Rosada, Calle Balcarce 50, Buenos Aires C1064AAB Argentina
The government house of Argentina.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cabildo, Calle Gral Simon Bolivar 65, Buenos Aires C1066AAA Argentina
The place where the Argentina independence born.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Catedral Primada, San Martin 27, Buenos Aires C1004AAA Argentina
The Cathedral of Buenos Aires, Pope Francis began his journey to the Vatican here.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Café Tortoni, Av. de Mayo 825, C1084 CABA, Argentina
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.