Private Half Day Hangzhou Tea Cultural Tour from Shanghai by Bullet Train
If you want to unravel and experience the mystique of tea, the best place to do it is in Hangzhou. With sprawling tea plantations, countless refined tea houses and the biggest tea museum in China, Hangzhou is the place to pick a handful of dewy tea leaves, enjoy a cup of authentic Dragon Well Green Tea and demystify the intriguing tea ceremony.fee.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Transportation by air-conditioned private vehicle
- English & Chinese speaking tour guide
- Private Boat ride on West Lake
- Bottled water
- Private Round Way Shanghai City Transfer
- Round Way 2nd Class Train Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Guo's Garden
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, 2550 Hongqiao Rd, Changning District, Shanghai Shi, China, 200237
Pick up service is arranged at Shanghai downtown hotel lobby. Our driver will take you to Shanghai train station for your train to Hangzhou. Upon arrival, you'll start the tour directly.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Guo's Garden, No.28 Yanggong, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310007 China
Firstly, drive to visit Guo's Garden. It is the best existing traditional private residence beside the famous West Lake in Hangzhou, built in late Qing Dynasty. With a mountain in the back and the west lake in the front, the garden is known as "Number One Garden of the West Lake" thanks to its tranquil environment, well-preserved buildings, and tasteful landscaping layout.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: National Tea Museum, Shuangfeng Country, Longjing Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310000 China
Next, visit China National Tea Museum. It is the only national museum which regards tea and tea culture as a subject. It locates at the hometown of the Dragon Well Tea - Hangzhou.It is a modern museum which includes a lot of parts, such as culture revelation, science publicity, science research, academic communication, tea tasting, leisure, etc.This is an indispensable place to learn about Chinese tea culture when you come to Hangzhou.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Longjing tea fields, Longjing tea village, Hangzhou China
Continue your tour to Meijiawu Village, you can take a short walk in the tea village and taste a cup of real Longjing Green Tea. As an important and the largest production base of Longjing Tea in Hangzhou, Meijiawu Tea Village is the best place for sightseeing, combining farmhouses and tea culture for locals, it is features Quiet, relaxing and refreshing place, full of tea plantation.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup service is arranged at your Hangzhou downtown hotel or Hangzhou train station.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please provide hotel information in "special requirement" at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.