Private Half-Day Island Mirage Tour from Providenciales
Become a local for a day, with an experience that is catered specifically to your nautical desires. Our vessel is perfect for small families looking for exclusivity. It is bound to be a memorable experience with our captain as we allow you to plan your day based on our recommendations. Leave the hard work to us, bring your towels and sunscreen and let the fun begin!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Life Vests
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Towels, Sunscreen
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Little Water Cay, Providenciales
Want to get away for a bit of adventure on land? Our Island Mirage tour is for you... Take a trip over to one of our Cays (Iguana Island-Little Water Cay, Shell Island or Fort George).
Indulge in the cay's secluded beaches, perfect for shelling, picnicking, sun baths and more!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: La Famille Express Shipwreck, wo Miles Off Long Bay Beach
Visit the site of the La Famille Express shipwreck, climb aboard and dive off, or just snap a few pictures of this historical landmark left behind by Hurricane Frances in 2004.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Grace Bay TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
Beach pickup at Hotel/VillaPorts
- Turtle Cove Marina, P.O Box 58, Turtle Cove, TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
- Blue Haven Marina, Leeward, Leeward Settlement TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.