Private Half-Day Maui Tour with Cheese and Vodka Tasting
The spectacular views from these areas are breathtaking. The lavender farm is one of a kind. They have more than just different types of lavenders at this farm. They even have apple trees because of the high altitude. The goat farm is one of the best I've ever seen. They have 30 different flavors of goat cheeses and 18 national award winners. It was the first farm in Hawaii to became certify Humane. The ocean vodka, for some of you that likes good vodka, spirits, and rum, this is your place. This vodka farm is very unique to Maui. They bring the ocean to make their vodka from far out in the deep blue ocean water of the Big Island of Hawaii, on the Kona side. This is again very unique and special to all of us living here on the Island.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - This tour include a bottle of water and the selection of our variety national award winning cheeses up at the goat farm.
- Landing and facility fees
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- Entry/Admission - Surfing Goat Dairy
- Entry/Admission - Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm, 1100 Waipoli Rd, Kula, Maui, HI 96790-7818
You will get to explore this beautiful gorgeous farm from higher elevation. The smells of all kinds of lavender will blows your mind away.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Surfing Goat Dairy, 3651 Omaopio Rd, Kula, Maui, HI 96790-8871
You will get a chance to interact with the goats and feed them and learn about them. Then you'll get to try the variety of their cheese selections.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery, 4051 Omaopio Rd, Kula, Maui, HI 96790-8828
You'll get a chance to try out vodka, run, and spirit. This place is very special to Maui.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Iao Valley State Monument, 54 S High St, Wailuku, Maui, HI 96793-2102
This will be our first stop before heading up to the lavender farm. You'll get to lean the history of this beautiful garden valley from back in the days.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Safeway, 1090 Ho'okele St, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Kihei, Wailea and Makena hotel pickup, as well as Airbnb pickup around the same area. If you’re traveling from Lahaina and Ka’anapali side, your pick up location will be by the whole foods market in Kahului. Airports
- Kahului Airport, 1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, Maui, HI 96732
- Kahului Harbor, 103 Ala Luina St, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.