Private Half-Day New York City Tour by Night with a Local
Explore and learn about New York City with a local person, who will be flexible with your requests and pace. Learn the history of St. Patrick's Cathedral, understand the Rockefeller legacy and walk to Times Square to see all the lights and action.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Rockefeller Skating Ring Ticket ($24 to $50 per ticket)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saks Fifth Avenue, New York City, NY
We will see the light show from outside when available at night.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Rockefeller Center, Rockefeller Center, New York City, New York
Explore the history, art work, retail stores' windows, private streets, buildings complex and ice skating ring available for extra cost, the prices range from $24 to $50 per ticket and they have to be purchased ahead of time.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Radio City Music Hall, 1260 6th Avenue Between 50th and 51st Streets, New York City, NY 10020
See the magnificent Radio City Music Hall from outside, the largest theater in 1932 and an Art Deco décor. Here is the Christmas Spectacular and the Rockets show takes place each year.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: St. Patrick's Cathedral, 50th Street & 5th Avenue Wheelchair accessibility located off the corner of 51st Street and 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022-6863
Learn more about this magnificent and largest cathedral in the US and eleventh in the world. We will not go in, but we will walk around the block to see, learn and admire history, religion and power of this place which costed doubled the building price originally proposed.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Times Square / Theater District, Times Square / Theater District, New York City, New York
Walk from Rockefeller to Times Square, explore the various gift shops, buy souvenirs, take pictures and absorb al the energy this city generates with the street performers, lights, music, and talent on Broadway, the biggest cultural attraction of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1159 6th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We will be picking you up and taking public transportation as part of the experience. You may request a private transportation for more comfort for extra cost. Airports
- LaGuardia Airport, East Elmhurst, NY 11371
- Pier 40 at Hudson River Park, 353 West St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Times Square, Manhattan, NY 10036, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.