Private Half-Day Springbrook National Park Eco Tour - Up to 6 people
Experience the natural beauty of Queensland on this private tour of Springbrook National Park.
Upon arrival at the park, our local guide will lead you on a walk to waterfalls, dramatic gorges, sweeping views, and lush rainforests. We will dive deep into the local history and learn about geological changes that lead to the natural glamour you will witness on this tour.
All of the things that make Springbrook National Park a must see for anyone visiting the Gold Coast area compiled in a private, intimate experience tailored to your own pace and your discretion.
Capture timeless shots from highland lookouts, while keeping a keen eye and ear out for birds. Due to clearing in neighboring areas, the national park has become a haven for hundreds of bird species. Our guide will be sure to point these out to those interested and provide additional information about the flora and fauna of the area.
Join us for a walk on the wildside in Springbrook National Park!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- National Park fees
- Afternoon Refreshments & Snacks
- Entry/Admission - Springbrook National Park
- Entry/Admission - Best Of All Lookout
What's excluded :
- Private Chauffeur
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Springbrook National Park, Carricks Road, Springbrook, Gold Coast, Queensland 4213 Australia
Upon arrival at the park, our guide will lead you on a walk to waterfalls, dramatic gorges, sweeping views, and lush rainforests. All of the things that make Springbrook National Park a must-see for anyone visiting the Gold Coast area.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Best Of All Lookout, Repeater Station Rd, Springbrook, Gold Coast, Queensland 4213 Australia
Scenic panoramic sights at the Best of All Lookout. Springbrook photo of the day!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Natural Bridge, Natural Bridge, Queensland
Scenic guided walk for a glimpse of rock formation formed by the force of the waterfall over the basalt cave.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Springbrook National Park, Springbrook QLD 4213, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange for a private chauffeur if requested.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.