Private Half-Day Tour: Golconda Fort and Qutb Shahi Tombs from Hyderabad
Join us for the private half-day tour to the amazing Golkonda Fort and Qutb Shahi Tombs from Hyderabad. Your knowledgeable guide will accompany you during the tour and explain all the history and interesting aspects of this magnificent fort that was built around the 13th century. Later visit the nearby Qutb Shahi Tombs that were built on a square base surrounded by pointed arches as a distinctive style that integrates Pashtun, Persian and Hindu architecture.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hyderabad downtown
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Local taxes
- Monuments entrances
- Entry/Admission - Golconda Fort
- Entry/Admission - Qutab Shahi Tombs
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golconda Fort, Ibrahim Bagh, Hyderabad 500008 India
Golconda Fort Hyderabad is an outstanding example of brilliant engineering and magical architecture. Located at a distance of 11km from the city, it is the most famous of all Hyderabad sightseeing places. The name of the fort has been derived from the Telugu words "Golla" and "Konda" which together means 'Shepherd's Hill'. Founded in the approximately 12th Century by the Kakatiya Kings, this massive Golconda Fort with eight gates and 87 bastions was later built by Qutub Shahi Kings.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Qutab Shahi Tombs, Toli Chowki 1 Km from Golconda Fort, Hyderabad 500008 India
Located at a distance of approximately 850 metres away from the Banjara Darwaza of Golconda Fort, Qutub Shahi Tombs consist of tombs of seven Qutub Shahi rulers. Considered to be few of the oldest monuments of Hyderabad, these tombs captivate their visitors with the architectural excellence presenting a beautiful blend of Persian and Indian architectural styles. You can see the influences of Hindu, Pathan, Deccan as well as Persian styles in the structure of tombs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick from all hotels in Hyderabad
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Group discount is available for group size of 2+
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, including on uneven surfaces
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.