Private Half-Day Tour of Soviet Moscow
The unique opportunity to look through the pages of the USSR Moscow history that are as breathtaking as terrifying is to enjoy Soviet Moscow tour. During more than 6 hours a tourist visits the majority of the most important and grandiose spots of the Soviet Union in Moscow likewise he is indeed back in time. Do not miss this only chance to travel in time!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour with professional guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch (around $15/person)
- Metro Tickets (around $1/person)
- The Memorial Museum of Cosmonautics Entry Fee (around $5/person)
- The tour will start at the heart of Moscow – on Red Square, which is home to some of the most remarkable and spectacular places of interest in the city. You will then enjoy the breathtaking view of Moscow from the viewpoint of the recently renovated department store and walk in the old districts of Moscow, packed with significant historic buildings, dating back to 18th – 19th centuries. As you will make your way from one of the striking examples of architecture of Stalin era to the building, symbolizing modern-day interpretation of this style, you will hear a dramatic story of buildings demolished during that period. The surrounding area boasts of plenty of different restaurants where you can have your lunch – the choice is yours!
The tour will end at VDNKh – All-Russia Exhibition Centre, well known for its «Friendship of Nations» Fountain placed there in Soviet times. Until now, it remains one of the most typical Soviet constructions that impresses with its large size and grandiosity of the plan. Reconstructed in 2014, the enormous area of the recreational park VDNKH turns into the largest skating rink in the world in winter time. If you are not tired by the end of the tour, we will advise you to visit recently reopened The Cosmonautics Memorial Museum where you can learn a lot of interesting stuff about astronomy and space exploration.
If the description above makes you feel very serious about our tour, we would like to calm you down! Our wonderful guide will not allow you to bored even for a minute during the 6 hours! He has endless stories of Soviet people’s lifestyle: what they wore, what they ate, what they were dreaming of and how spent their free time in the tough period of Russian history. Learning about the average Soviet life behind the Iron Curtain could be a real adventure and fun with unforgettable memories.
Departure Point :Four Seasons Hotel Moscow, Ulitsa Okhotnyy Ryad, 2, Moskva, Russia, 109012
Return Detail :Prospekt Mira, 111, Moskva, Russia, 129223
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Maximum is 8 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Upon your request our guide will wear face mask during the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.