Private Half Day Tour to the Egyptian Museum &Tutankhamun Exhibition
Discover & Explore the very best of Cairo’s ancient history and culture with our budget private guided tour to the Egyptian Museum with Expert Qualified English Egyptologist Tour Guide.
Egyptian Museum in Cairo - one of the most important museums in the world. It contains the world’s largest collection of pharaonic antiquities. We will see the famous Tutankhamun exhibition with the golden mask of the boy king and the Royal Mummy Room that holds mummies of the greatest and most important kings of Egypt.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Experience a Private and an expert Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Private transportation by air-conditioned Vehicle ; pick up from hotel and drop off.
- Bottled mineral water during the tour.
What's excluded :
- All Entrance Fees (Tickets)
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Egypt Key Tour guide will pick up you from your hotel to visit the Egyptian Museum in Cairo - one of the most important museums in the world. It contains the world’s largest collection of pharaonic antiquities. We will see the famous Tutankhamun exhibition with the golden mask of the boy king. The visit will also include the additional admission to the Royal Mummy Room that holds mummies of the greatest and most important kings of Egypt.
The Royal Mummies Room (additional cost) is another highlight of the Egyptian Museum. Here you can see the mummies of many great Egyptian rulers, including Ramses II, the builder of the temples at Abu Simbel. Throughout the rest of the museum you will find countless Egyptian artifacts dating back thousands of years. Your guide will introduce you to the most important pieces before allowing you free time to explore at leisure.This is a private tour allowing you to determine the amount of time spent at the museum.
After you finish the tour you will drop back to your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any Hotel from Cairo & Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.