Private Half Day Tour: Zhujiajiao Ancient Water Town with Local Delicacies
Enjoy this short trip just one hour outside of Shanghai to the serene charm of Zhujiajiao ancient water town. On this 5 hour tour you'll stroll Qing dynasty streets and explore Ming and Qing dynasty architecture while diving into local shops. Along the way you'll sample local delicacies such as sticky rice dumplings (zong zi) and steamed pork wrapped in bamboo leaves (zha rou) as well as traditional Chinese candies.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local delicacies(Snacks) tasting
- Entry/Admission - Zhujiajiao Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zhujiajiao Ancient Town, No.36 Meizhou Road, Qingpu District Zhujiajiao Town, Shanghai 201713 China
Book this Zhujiajiao tour for a deeper understanding of the quaint water town. You’ll visit its main attractions, see the best views, and sample local delicacies. Because it’s a private tour, you’ll have plenty of time for questions. Pickup and drop-off from Shanghai hotels makes for a hassle-free day trip, and you can upgrade for an evening acrobatics show.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located hotel in Shanghai
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.