Private Half Day Wine Tasting tour: Road Of The Doges
Enjoy a 4-hour wine tasting with appetizers trip day tour visiting an historical winery and it's vineyard. It's located in south-east of Veneto Region, Italy, a territory in which viticulture and enology enjoy an ancient and renowned tradition. The vineyards we visit are almost like beautiful gardens immersed in a rural landscape and the grapes cultivated are typical of this area.
As we leave Venice we make our way to the south-east of Treviso to an historical winery.
The grapes cultivated are Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Raboso, Verduzzo, Chardonay, Pinot Grigio, Tocai, Traminer and Prosecco, all grapes are typical of this area. When you arrive you will have the chance to see how they are producing the superlative wines today, visit the cantina with its huge wine barrels and then enjoy the wine tasting combined with appetizers of local products. You will also have the opportunity to stock up on a few bottles of “vino”.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting and appetizers
- Visit to a historical winery and its vineyard in the Treviso wine region
- Transportation with air-conditioned minivan from Venice and return
- High qualified English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
During this wine tasting with appetizers half day tour from Venice, you have the opportunity to visit an historical winery and it's vineyard located in south-east of Veneto Region
Out-of-Venice half day trip tour visiting a historical winery and its vineyard in the Treviso wine region
• Cantine Paladin, Via Postumia, 12, 30020 Annone Veneto VE, Italy
Departure Point :Rio Terà Sant'Andrea, 460, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Venice Events srl