Private Halfday Trip to Visit MY SON HOLYLAND from HOI AN or DA NANG city
. Visit the lost champa kingdom in Viet nam History that comes from 2nd century to 15th century and learn about champa culture
. Enjoy the beauty of valley surrounding by jungle and mountains
. Explore the temples that were built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
.Try to find down how did the cham people built the temple without using mortar
TOUR PROGRAM :
– 8:00. Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang City
– 9:15. Arrive to My Son and take a buggy with a short walk to the sites
– 9:45 – 11:15: Professional English speaking Tour guide will take you visit the different groups from B C D A G to E & F to have a deep understanding about Cham history, Cham people, Cham culture & Cham Kingdom.
– 12:10. Return to your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Modern air-conditioned car or minivan
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Cold bottled water and cold tissues
- Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
Visit UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the site with your knowledgeable tour guides
Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
Marvel at the Hindu remains of tower-temples decorated in bas-relief.
Find out how the Cham people built the temples without using mortar
Learn about the Champa Kingdom and their relationship to the temples at My Son.
Enjoy the beautiful views of valley surrounding by jungles
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi an or Da Nang city
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.