Private Hangzhou Day Trip from Shanghai by High-speed Train
Travel from Shanghai to Hangzhou by high-speed train to take in the highlights of Hangzhou on a private guided tour. You will first have a boat trip on the famous West Lake and then explore the Buddhist scenic spots, Lingyin Temple. In the afternoon, proceed to a tea village to learn the tea culture of Hangzhou. And round off with a visit to the Six Harmonious Pagoda which stands by the turbulent Qiantang River. Travel in comfort with a private driver and knowledgeable guide. The round-trip train tickets from Shanghai to Hangzhou are inclusive.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip High-speed train tickets of Shanghai/Hangzhou/Shanghai.
- Private English speaking tour guide
- Air conditioned car with chauffeur
- Complimentary bottled water with unlimited supplies
- Entry/Admission - West Lake (Xi Hu)
- Entry/Admission - Lingyin Temple
- Entry/Admission - Meijiawu
- Entry/Admission - Pagoda of Six Harmonies
What's excluded :
- Transportation in Shanghai
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hangzhou Railway Station, Hang Zhou Zhan, Shangcheng Qu, Hangzhou Shi, Zhejiang Sheng, China
This morning, you will take a high- speed train from Shanghai to Hangzhou by yourself. The train ticket will be delivered to your hotel in Shanghai in advance. The train journey takes around one hour.
Upon your arrival at Shanghai Railway Station, a local guide will be waiting for you at the Exit and take you to visit the famous West Lake.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: West Lake (Xi Hu), West Lake Scenic, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310000 China
The West Lake undoubtedly represents the beauty of Hangzhou. With rolling hills as its backdrop, this mirror-like lake is surrounded by willows with their branches waving in the wind and dotted by several islets and blooming lotus flowers. A boat trip on the lake is sure to be memorable, so you can have good looking at charming lake, embankments, pavilions, and pagodas as well.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lingyin Temple, No.1 Fayun Alley, Lingyin Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310013 China
Then, visit the Lingyin Temple, which is the oldest temple in Hangzhou with a history of over 1,700 years. It is also regarded as a treasure of the Buddhist culture, housing various historic relics from different dynasties. Your guide will tell you some interesting stories about the ancient temple.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Meijiawu, China, Zhejiang Sheng, Hangzhou Shi, Xihu Qu, Lingxi S Rd, 灵溪南路交叉口
Then you will proceed to Meijiawu Tea Village to learn about the tea culture of Hangzhou.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pagoda of Six Harmonies, No.84 Zhijiang Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310000 China
After that, your tour will end with a visit to the Six Harmonious Pagoda which stands by the turbulent Qiantang River. You only need to climb up 7 floors inside to reach the top, which will provide you the best view of the Qiantang River scenery.
Late in the afternoon, your guide and driver will transport you to the railway station and help you board the train. After returning to Shanghai, you will find your own way back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick you up from the Train station in Hangzhou.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.