Private Hanoi Airport Transfer: Arrival or Departure
• Book a one-way transfer between Noi Bai airport and your hotel
• Get door-to-door service with a professional driver and private air-conditioned vehicle
• Enjoy flexibility as this transfer is available 24 hours per day, seven days per week
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Enjoy a hassle-free arrival or departure with this Hanoi airport private transfer. Meet your friendly driver when your plane touches down and avoid the headache of navigating a new city. Your professional driver will be waiting with a personalized signboard to whisk you off to your hotel of choice. The service is also available from your Hanoi hotel to the airport.
When booking, please provide the following:
• flight name
• flight number
• arrival time details
• hotel information.
Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours of booking and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. One to two days before your transfer, you will need to reconfirm exact pick-up times and location (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher).
You should be at the airport 2 hours in advance for international flights and an hour for the domestic ones for check in. E.g. if your international departure flight is at 9.30 AM, the pick up time in the hotel lobby at 6.30 AM
Departure Point :
AirportsNoibai Airport, Hanoi Vietnam
OtherNoi Bai International Airport, Phú Minh, Sóc Sơn, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Departure Time :flexible
Return Detail :Noi Bai International Airport, Phú Minh, Sóc Sơn, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.