Private Hanoi City Half-Day Tour
Get a feel for Hanoi on a private sightseeing tour. Your own personal guide shares the city’s highlights and local culture, with your choice of itineraries that both include the Old Quarter. Choose a morning departure and see the Ho Chi Minh Complex, One Pillar Pagoda and the Temple of Literature. Depart in the afternoon for the Museum of History, Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hanoi Old Quarter, Hanoi Vietnam
Morning Tour Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in the Old Quarter and take you to visit Ho Chi Minh Complex, which includes his house-on-stilts, and the One-Pillar Pagoda. Following stop-off is Temple of Literature, the first university of Vietnam. Then join in a Green Car tour around the Old Quarter to experience the exciting local daily life can be arranged if time permits. Afternoon Tour Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in the Old Quarter. The tour starts at Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, The Huc Bridge and Ma May ancient house then get to Ho Chi Minh Complex with Ho Chi Minh Museum. A Green Car tour around the Old Quarter to experience the exciting local life can be arranged if time permits.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.