Private Hanoi Street Food Walking Tour With Professional Local Guide
Discover the historical sights and delectable bites of Hanoi’s Old Quarter on a 2.5-hour food tour of the city. Accompanied by a passionate gastronomic guide, feast your senses on the exotic flavors of Vietnam; sample fresh fruit, sumptuous street food and local delicacies like pork crepes as you stroll amid the antique charm of the Old Quarter. Immerse yourself in the bustling atmosphere of Dong Xuan, a large covered market, to browse stalls bursting with intriguing produce, and enjoy an intimate experience on this small-group tour, which operates with a maximum of 12 food-lovers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hanoi Old Quarter, Hanoi Vietnam
Greet your gastronomic guide and group at Dong Xuan, the largest covered market in Hanoi, to begin your culinary tour. Inhale the aromatic scents exuding from street hawker stalls and follow your nose to stands replete with exotic fruits and fresh seafood. Listen as you guide explains the culinary context of the city and hear about the cultural significance of local specialties. After sampling a selection of snacks at the market, venture to Hanoi’s Old Qaurter to absorb the antique ambience of the area. Visit a local restaurant to watch expert chefs at work, then take a seat to dine on banh cuon, a delectable local dish of crispy pork crepes. Stroll down labyrinthine lanes to pleasure your palate with flame-grilled meat at barbecue stands and marvel at the color and charisma of the vibrant area. Conclude your feast with a sweet treat made from condensed milk, crushed ice and fresh fruit, then settle into a seat in a secret café famed for its spectacular views over Hoan Kiem Lake. Sip the local specialty of egg coffee and bid your guide and group farewell in this ambient establishment.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.