Private Hanoi Street Food Walking Tour With Real Foodie
Discover 5-8 Hanoi street eat treats on a walking tour with a private guide
Wash down your feast with water, a local beer or soft drink, and egg coffee
Choose a start time that works with your body clock and travel schedule
Your guide will collect you and drop you off at Old Quarter hotels
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up services from hotels or pick-up points in the Old Quarter
- Enthusiastic and skilled English speaking guide.
- From 5- 8 suggested dishes + 1-2 drinks.
- Lunch or Dinner (depending on option selected)
What's excluded :
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program
- Personal expenses : Shopping, Buying Souvenir
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day
- Tips for tour guide- Drop- off services
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Even food gurus like Anthony Bourdain used local experts to source the best street eats. On this private walking tour, your personal guide will introduce you to Hanoi’s best vendors—and Vietnamese culture too. Expect to taste everything from snails to noodles, from banh mi sandwiches to steamed pancakes, as you feast on 5-8 different dishes from an ever-changing array. Sip egg coffee and a local beer along the way.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up customers from all hotels/places in Hanoi Old Quarter. If out side, please come to our office at 39 Ngõ Huyện Street.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.