Private Helsinki Visit to Turku by VIP car with personal guide
As Finland’s oldest city and the former capital, Turku is a great spot for exploring Finland. Beautiful River Aura runs through the historic area of Turku, all the way from the medieval Turku Castle to the main cathedral surrounded by cobblestone streets and yellow brick buildings. From steamship cruises and Scandi design, here are 10 of the best things to do in Turku, Finland’s medieval university city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Turku Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Turku Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Turku Cathedral, Tuomiokirkonkatu 1, Turku 20500 Finland
Turku Cathedral, situated on the hillock of Unikankare, is Finland’s National Sanctuary.
Dedicated to the Virgin Mary and Finland’s first bishop, St Henry, the church was consecrated in 1300. The Turku Cathedral is considered to be Finland’s most valuable historical monument.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Turku Castle, Linnankatu 80, Turku 20100 Finland
Turku Castle is already over 700 years old and one of Turku's premier attractions, located at the mouth of Aura River. In many exhibitions, style interiors and special occasions, the castle's eventful history and times are presented. A defensive bastion, a majestic court, a prison, an administrative center, a storehouse – the role of the castle has varied throughout the ages, but it is certain that many dramatic events have taken place here.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Vantaa 1531 Finland
- Port of Helsinki
Departure Time :7/15/2019 - 7/20/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.