Private herbal walk in Munich
There are many herb walks on the net. Most of them are struck by their knowledge and botanical names.
My tours are about plant experience, the theory of signatures, stories about the plants and the places where they grow and about ancient knowledge.
per adult from
What's included :
- Herbal walk
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
We walk the path "Am Giesinger Feld" together and discover a wide variety of ruderal plants. Pioneers who revive the wasteland and also trees and birds.
You will also learn stories about the plants and the Giesinger Feld. We then end on Balanstrasse.
Duration: about 30-45 minutes
• Ostfriedhof, St.-Martins-Platz 1, 81541 Munich, Bavaria Germany
Departure Point :St.-Martin-Straße 41, 81541 München, Germany
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.