Private Hiking Tour: Discover "Karelian Path"! Get to the Top of Sampo Mountain.
We offer active and adventure tour in Karelia: you will hike mount Sampo in Karelia with an English speaking guide.
Stretch your muscles and endeavour the beauty that lies in the nature of Karelia region. The guide will pick you up from the place of your accommodation and you will be transferred (by car/minivan) to the beautiful mount Sampo where you will have 1-hour hiking tour and some time to relax afterwards. Learn about the amazing natural and cultural history of the area you're visiting as it comes to life with unique stories relayed through your guide. The top can be reached via several routes. From the top of the mountain, you will see a magnificent view of forests and islands of Lake Konchezero. After the tour, the guide will accompany you back to the place of your accommodation.
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Driver’s services as per the program (Comfortable car/minivan with A/C)
- Professional English-speaking guide assistance. Other languages upon request
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
- Entry/Admission - Mount Sampo
What's excluded :
- Meals / Drinks
- Gratuities to guide/driver (optional)
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Sampo, Карелия Респ., Russia, 186202
Sampo Mountain is a rocky hill on the western shore of Konchezer. The mountain owes its name to the Karelian-Finnish epic “Kalevala”: the Sampo's mill became the central symbol of this work. According to legend, Sampo's magical hammer mill was forged by the blacksmith Ilmarinen so that it would always bring rich gifts to people. In the 1960s, a joint Soviet-Finnish film crew chose this particular mountain for the filming of one of the episodes of the film Sampo. Perhaps because the mountain offers a magnificent panorama of forests and islands of Konchezer, stretching for 30 km.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from any hotel of Petrozavodsk.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Weather can change quickly so be prepared for variable weather conditions.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick-up and drop-off at the place of your accommodation in Petrozavodsk
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.