Private Historic New Orleans Driving Dine Around
Because of the amazing diversity of our local population, New Orleans has always been a city of neighborhoods.It is no secret that the city has always been a food town and nowhere is that on greater display then in the many neighborhoods that have perfected their own addition to our great creole and Cajun food culture.We will see New Orleans through its many different neighborhoods and outside the French Quarter. Exploring New Orleans through its restaurants, neighborhood bars and unexpected delights will allow youto both see, eat and understand our unique culinary culture.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Various up to 4 local neighborhood food stops
What's excluded :
- We travel and drive through all the Old New Orleans Neighborhoods as we experience there various architectural culture and environments. We get out and capture each areas personality through the eyes of eating and snacking great simple working class foods
The cities unique culture of food, music and architecture is founded on the working class immigrant society of hard work and passion . The multiculturally food that's uniquely ours is the Gumbo soup which so describes our tour. A melting pot of diverse cultures of food seen through eyes of the old neighborhoods that matter.
Lets us show you as we drive off the beaten path and explore the real New Orleans culture from the German Irish Channel to the Treme, the oldest African American suburb in America to the French Quarters little Palermo Sicilian area and more. Up to 5 stops including the best of the best street food to corner groceries to funky New Orleans restaurants.
Departure Point :
Other621 St Louis St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Return Detail :Napoleon House, 500 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA - where ever the customer wants us to drop them off
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.