Private Historical City Tour in Porto Seguro with Antonio Sergio Guide
Tour of one of the main historical centers of Brazil conducted by a qualified person who understands the place. Enriching experience done outdoors and with a rich variety of attractions for photography.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico, Porto Seguro, State of Bahia Brazil
Visitation to the first housing nucleus of Brazil. We will walk through the main historical squares and monuments listed by Unesco. Presentation of capoeira, tasting of cacao and cocadas typical of the region.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Praça do Relógio, Porto Seguro - BA, 45810-000, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
We look at the hotel reception if the person is staying in the North Shore or Downtown of Porto Seguro. If you are in another district, we will look for the Ferry on the Porto Seguro side.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Oxy sanitization of the vehicle periodically. Opening the windows for constant air renewal.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.