PRIVATE Ho Chi Minh City Tour FULL Day
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) is the business and financial hub of Vietnam, with a prominent history going back hundreds of years. The Khmers originally settled the region, with the Vietnamese taking over in the 17th century. The French conquered Saigon, as it was then known, in 1859, and made it the capital of Cochin China in 1862, which resulted in numerous elegant architecture and broad boulevards that are still present to this day. At the peak of the Vietnam War in 1969, the city had 4.5 million inhabitants who were all evacuated when Saigon and the rest of the South fell to North Vietnam in 1975.
The city has recovered in the 30 years since then, with the current population at over 7 million. It was renamed Ho Chi Minh City, after the spiritual leader of Vietnamese Communism, but residents were so reluctant to adopt the new name that authorities kept the official name but the city centre is still called Saigon.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ho Chi Minh Squares, Nguyen Hue Walking Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 70000 Vietnam
7:00 - 7:45 am: Pick up from your hotel to go to The Reunification Palace, used to be the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam. In 30th April 1975, when the North Vietnam occupied this building, Vietnam War ultimately ceased.
The next stop is War Remnants Museum, on the way briefly visit Notre Dame Cathedral and the Central Post Office, which are a classical example of French colonial architecture. At War Remnants Museum, you will learn a lot about war crimes and ramifications from many photographs and material evidence of Vietnam and US sources.
After lunch and a short rest, the tour continues with Thien Hau Pagoda and China Town.
Pay a visit to Ben Thanh Market before returning to your hotel.
Your Ho Chi Minh City 1 Day Tour ends.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.