Private: Hoi An Ancient Town & My Son Sanctuary with Lunch from Hoi An
This tour offers you a colorful experience in Vietnam. Listen to the story of the Champa Kingdom behind the My Son Sanctuary from your informative guide, and appreciate this ancient site in the lush jungle. Then you’ll be transferred to the leisurely UNESCO-listed small town, Hoi An to see its architectures influenced by different countries and discover its life beauty on your own.
● Explore the historical site of the Champa Kingdom that ruled for a long time in Vietnam
● Stroll in the quaint Hoi An Town to gain an insight into the local life
● Diversified architecture sightseeing
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private air-conditioned vehicle & driver
- Private English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in downtown Hoi An
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
At 8:30 am, your private guide and driver will take you from your hotel to the My Son Sanctuary. The kings of Champa constructed a cluster of Hindu temples in this area. You can get a glimpse of this Kingdom from the remains of these temples.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Stop for a delicious lunch, and then drive back to Hoi An, a historic and quaint UNESCO-listed town for a short exploration. You will meet a mix of architectures that show its international influences, such as the Japanese Bridge, Chinese Temple, and former Vietnamese merchants' house. Before returning to your hotel, some leisure time will be left for you to explore on your own. This tour will end at around 17:00 pm.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Hội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel in downtown Hoi An. Please leave your hotel details including hotel name, address, phone number when booking for the tour guide to pick you up from the right place.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.