Private Hoi An City Tour and My Son Sanctuary from Da Nang
Visit two of Vietnam’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites on a full-day, small-group trip from Da Nang to My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An Ancient City. Explore Champa architecture with cultural roots in Hindu India, and take a walking tour of Hoi An’s market, historic landmarks, and characteristic timber frame architecture. This 8-hour tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off, lunch at a local restaurant, and all entrance fees, and is limited to 10 people for a personalized experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Start with 7:15am pickup at your hotel in Da Nang, then begin the 33-mile (53-km) trip to My Son Sanctuary in a comfortable vehicle. The UNESCO-listed site was constructed between the 7th and the 13th centuries, with dozens of red brick towers and sanctuaries scattered through a scenic valley. This was the heart of the Champa kingdom for most of its existence, and many of the landmarks recall the the Cham people’s Hindu beliefs. Following the guided tour of My Son Sanctuary, continue to Hoi An for lunch in a local restaurant. In the afternoon, you’ll discover the Hoi An Ancient City—the second UNESCO Site of the day—on a guided walking tour. Soak up the historic atmosphere of the former trading port and visit the vibrant local market, the Ancient House, Fu Jian Assembly Hall, and an 18th-century covered bridge built in Japanese style. Hoi An is also a growing hub of textile manufacture, and you have the option to see where residents tend silkworms and weave fine-quality silk fabric from the cocoons they produce. This 8-hour tour concludes with return transfer to Da Nang, and drop-off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.