Private Hoi An Old Town Food Tour by Night
Feast your senses on the delectable tastes and enticing aromas of Hoi An’s Old Town on a 2.5-hour evening walking tour. Immerse yourself in a vibrant maze of bustling markets and narrow alleyways while a knowledgeable guide offers insight into Vietnam’s fascinating food culture. Savor the explosive flavors of local delicacies at market stalls or within restaurants and enjoy an intimate atmosphere on this small-group tour, where numbers are limited to 12 fellow food lovers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Join this Hoi An food tour to discover what happens when the sun sets - a great way to cool off and enjoy all of the delicacies Vietnam has to offer. Your tour begins as you walk through local cafes, food vendors, markets, restaurants, etc. By the end of your tour, you are sure to be satisfied. Firstly, you will visit a local bakery famous for their bahn mi, a Vietnamese sandwich! They have been using the freshest ingredients to make these scrumptious sandwiches for decades and it is no wonder that they are famous! Moving on from one local delicacy to another, you will join locals at a quaint local spot to try the tasty BBQ pork rolled in rice paper. This is served with a typical soy dipping sauce. This is known to most locals as the highlight of the food scene in Hoi An. Then you will continue onward to the central market where you will visit some local food stalls with produce, noodles, sweets, fruit and fresh seafood! You and your guide will stroll through as you are given the full rundown of the market and informing you about the signficance of each food item in the Vietnamese cuisine and culture. Then, you'll follow your guide to one of their favorite restaurants in Hoi An for some specialties: deep fried wonton and white rose dumplings. After some dumplings,you are in for another round of delicacies as you will arrive at a street vendor famous for chicken rice. But be sure to save some space for dessert at a local home. Afterward, you will end the tour at a local cafe in an iconic location. Have some Vietnamese coffee or beer and take in the scenery while reflecting on everything you ate during the tour!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.