Private Horseback Riding from Ocho Rios with Guide
Discover the essence of Jamaica on a guided horseback tour that will take you through the island rural landscapes and then to the beach. This 50-mins tour is a great opportunity to discover the small villages and to learn about the local communities history and their landmarks. At the end of the ride feel the excitement of a swimming experience with your horse. An air-conditioned minivan will be available for hotel transfers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fee is included
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Upon Reaching The Stable You Will be Introduced to Your Horse..Then You Will Traverse Through a Local Jamaican Neighborhood Where You Will Get a First Hand Idea of Our Jamaican Culture.After That You Will go on a Beach Trail where you get to Ride your Horse into the Ocean.
• Suzette Tours Jamaica, 1 Bravo Street St. Anns Bay, Ocho Rios W.I Jamaica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up Customers From All Hotels,Villas,Air BNB,and Private Vacation Accommodations.Ports
- Ocho Rios Cruise Port.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please present a printed or an electronic voucher for this activity
- Comfortable clothing is recommended
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to covid 19 everyone is required to ware face masks, however if customer doesn't have upon arrival. One will be provided.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.