Private Icons and Highlights Cruise of Sydney Harbour
Cruise from Sydney's iconic Darling Harbour into Sydney Harbour, the largest natural harbour in the world. Relax aboard one of the most luxurious timber vessels on Sydney Harbour, indulge in an Australian sourced cheese platter and bottle of sparkling wine as you soak up the sights.
Meet up with your skipper at the dock and enter our Beautiful timber vessel, setting your sights on discovering iconic Sydney Harbour. Watch your Captain toss off the mooring lines, settle into a comfy seat for the voyage ahead, and chat with your friendly and experienced Captain about what you might see during your cruise.
Keep your eyes peeled for the iconic sights of Sydney Harbour as you ride toward a Beautiful vantage point to see the colours of sunset wash over the city skyline - where your skipper will happily pour you another glass of sparkling wine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private 2-Hour Cruising Experience
- Hamper package consisting of a selection of Australian cheeses, crackers and fruit.
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- Professional Expert Guide
- Bottled Water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Darling Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Get picked up by your own superyacht Captain and board your private luxury vessel
Pass By: Barangaroo Reserve, Hickson Road, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Cruise past the beautiful waterfront of Barangaroo Reserve
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Get up close and underneath the largest steel arch bridge of the world
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Get up close to the Sydney Opera House from the water and get amazing photo opportunities
Pass By: Royal Botanic Garden Sydney, Mrs Macquaries Rd, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Cruise past the foreshore of the stunning Royal Botanic Garden
Pass By: Mrs Macquarie's Chair, 1D Mrs Macquaries Rd The Rocks Visitors Centre, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Stop just in front of this beautiful headland to get amazing photo opportunities of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera house. Our friendly skipper is more than happy to take a group photo for you!
Pass By: Woolloomooloo Wharf, 6 Cowper Wharf Rd Woolloomooloo, Sydney, New South Wales 2011 Australia
Cruise into Woolloomooloo and get up close to the historic finger wharf and the home of an international superstar!
Pass By: Garden Island, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Cruise past Garden Island, Sydney's biggest naval base and get up close to Australia's battleships.
Stop At: Athol Bay Beach, Mosman, New South Wales Australia
Explore some of the best harbour beaches sydney has to offer and forget you are in a city for a moment and get magnificent views of the Sydney city skyline at the same time
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Kirribilli House, 109 Kirribilli Ave, Kirribilli NSW 2061, Australia
Cruise past the world famour kirribilli house
Departure Point :Darling Harbour, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our practices are in line with the New South Wales Government requirements.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.