Private Inle Like A Local half day tour
Visit the attractions around Inle Lake while getting a glimpse of local life on this half-day tour. Traveling by boat with a guide, you'll stop at a morning market and the village of Khaung Daing, plus learn a bit about the spiritual life of the people who live in this area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Inle Lake
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Inle Lake, Nyaungshwe Myanmar
You will be picked up at your hotel at 7.30.a.m to join in the interesting half day tour discovering the Inle Lake like a local. First, you will be given a pair of Intha trousers and hat to get ready for your morning ‘like a local.’ Next, you will board your private motorboat provided convenient equipment ensuring your comfort. You will begin your tour with a visit to the morning market, which takes place 5 days per week. Coming here, you can have an amazing chance to meet not only Pa-Oh, Inthar and Shan people in their traditional clothes but also see the daily lifestyle of people coming from all over the lake's shores gathering here to buy and sell their wares. You should not miss a chance to stop at all the stalls to listen to the introduction of the local produce and goods for sale. Next, you can go across the lake, pass by floating villages to see unique stilted houses and floating gardens located from strips of water as well as watch the way the leg‐rowing fishermen balance their boats. In allowing time condition, you will also have time for a quick snack break at Khaung Daing village, which is famous for its delicious handmade soy bean crackers, tofu and other stunning treats. After that, you can head to the village of Inpawkhone to know more about the traditional techniques of weaving silk of Inthar people. The village of Inpawkhone is also famous for its weaving from the stems of lotus flowers, a process less consuming time resulting in high quality materials well-known throughout the country. In the midday, you can stop for lunch at a local restaurant, where you can sample delicious, traditional Inthar dishes while admiring these spectacular sceneries of the lake and its surroundings. Finally, you will be transferred to your hotel at 12.p.m.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Inle
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.