Private Italian dinner in Rome with a selection of local wines
Discover the secrets of Roman cuisine at this typical dinner in the beautiful neighborhood of Monteverde, where Massimo will share his love for Roman food with you.
• 4-course dinner with Roman specialities, plus a side dish
• Prosecco, excellent Italian wines, and digestif are included
• Massimo's home is in Monteverde Vecchio, just a few minutes from Trastevere and the historic center
• Massimo has a wonderful sense of hospitality and a great love for Italian food
per adult from
What's included :
- 4-course dinner
- Drinks and beverages
- An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
- Experience first hand local culture and cuisine
What's excluded :
- About your host, Massimo: I want to share my passion for Italian and Roman cuisine with my guests. I'll host in my house in Monteverde Vecchio, just a few minutes away from the famous Trastevere neighborhood. We'll start our dinner with a glass of Prosecco and a lot of small-talk.
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Selection of tyical appetizers with italian delicatessen
• Rigatoni alla Amatriciana
• Saltimbocca alla romana
Departure Point :Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.