Private Jaipur Day Tour By Car From Delhi
See the best of Jaipur in a private, customizable tour. Enjoy complete flexibility as you visit forts, museums, bazaars, and anything else that interests you. Opt for a local guide or design your own itinerary. Receive the undivided attention of your guide; tailor your itinerary according to personal interests; and benefit from convenient hotel pickup and drop-off, and air-conditioned transfers.
1.Discover the enchanting city of Jaipur on a private day-trip from New Delhi
2. Stay cool in the air-conditioned comfort of a private vehicle.
3. Explore the majestic Amer Fort and learn about the Rajput history.
4. Capture beautiful photographs of Hawa Mahal and Jal Mahal.
5. Understand the history of places with an expert local guide.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel / Airport Pick-up and drop off
- Private City Professional Tour Guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned car with uniformed Chauffeur
- Packaging Drinking Water (cold and unlimited)
What's excluded :
- Monument Entrances / Camera Fees
- Gratuities to Guide / Driver (optional)
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in above Inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Fort Palace, Jaipur 302021 India
At 6.00 AM Enjoy the convenience of being picked up from your Hotel/Airport. You will be driven to Jaipur where you will meet your guide.
Upon arrival in Jaipur, you’ll meet your guide and enjoy a full day of sightseeing in a private can visit the honeycomb structure of the Hawa Mahal known as the Palace of Winds. The building was designed to allow royal ladies to watch the city without being observed by others.
Next, visit Amer Fort and observe its intricate Indo-Muslim architecture. See its gorgeous halls and beautiful entrance gates.
Spend approximately 2 hours here, allowing for both a guided tour and time free time to explore. Continue to the Jal Mahal known as Water Palace.
Located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake, this viewing spot provides excellent birdwatching opportunities in season.
Explore the Jantar Mantar, a UNESCO World Heritage Site which houses unique architectural and astronomical instruments.
End your tour with a visit to the home of the royal family, the City Palace. Explore the palace’s courtyards, galleries, and museums before you will be driven back to Delhi. Your tour ends with wonderful memories of Pink city Jaipur.
Duration: 14 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/Gurgaon/Noida/Desired Location In DelhiAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.