Private Jaipur Day Trip from Delhi By Car
The city of Jaipur is rife with dazzling yet dispersed historic sights. Travel between India Gate, Red Fort (Lal Qila), and the UNESCO-listed Jantar Mantar without the stress of navigation or car hire on a private tour from New Delhi. Receive the undivided attention of your guide; tailor your itinerary according to personal interests; and benefit from convenient hotel pickup and drop-off, and air-conditioned transfers.
• Tick off Jaipur attractions with ease, even in limited time, on a day trip
• Stay cool in the air-conditioned comfort of a private vehicle
• Benefit from the in-depth knowledge of a guide as you visit UNESCO World Heritage sites
• Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off are included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Toll Taxes, Parking, Fuel, Driver
- Private local guide
- Transportation by private air-condition vehicle
- Buffet Lunch at local restaurant
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions head
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Partake in a
6am pickup from your Delhi, Gurgaon, or Noida hotel or the Indira Gandhi International Airport. Drive 4/5-hours to the
Pink City of Jaipur to begin your adventure.
Upon arrival in Jaipur, make your first visit to the Amber Fort, located on a ridge just outside of Jaipur city. Climb up the foot of the hill to reach the top of the palace, then visit Jai Mandir Temple to see the hall of mirrors. Later, it will be time to take a photo tour of Jal Mahal, affectionately known as "Water Palace".
Break for lunch at a local restaurant, then visit City Palace an hour later. Built using a blend of Rajasthani and Mughal styles, the palace has carved arches and intricately crafted columns. Then, head to the Jantar Mantar Observatory, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, built to observe astronomical positions. Then, you will be taken on a photo tour of the 5-storied pink building, the Palace of the Winds.
After a memorable day, drive back to Delhi and drop-off at your hotel or the airport.
Departure Point :Airport Delhi or Hotels in Delhi / Noida / Gurgaon
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Airport Delhi or Hotels in Delhi / Noida / Gurgaon
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.