Private Jaipur Tour from Delhi by Express Train
Travel to Jaipur, known as the “Pink City,” via express train from Delhi on this all-day tour. Upon arrival, meet your guide and head to Amber Fort, which is famous for its Hindu-style architecture. Other tour highlights include the City Palace, the Palace of Winds, the Water Palace, and Jantar Mantar.
* Explore this popular city in India during your stay in Delhi
* Travel easily and efficiently by train to Jaipur
* Lunch will be offered at an Indian restaurant
* Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off is provided
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off to anywhere in Delhi (airport or hotel)
- Breakfast and Dinner on board train
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car with chauffeur
- Private live tour guide
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee of the monuments (If you choose Tickets Included Option)
What's excluded :
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- If you choose without tickets option: You can pay to your guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
5:00 : You’ll be picked up at your hotel in by air conditioned car for the transfer to the New Delhi railway station.
06:00 : Depart from the New Delhi railway station for Jaipur. Driver will show you the seat. Enjoy the speedy, fully air conditioned express train with breakfast on board.
10:45 : Meet your private guide and driver at the Jaipur railway station, looking for the sign (placard) with your name outside your coach at platform.
11:30 : Begin your private tour in an air conditioned car, accompanied by your guide; visit the Amer Fort.
Meet your private guide when you arrive in pink city and proceed to the Amer Fort.Established nearly 600 years before Jaipur was founded, Amber Fort was at one time the capital of the region.
13:00 : Enjoy a lunch break at an air-conditioned multi-cuisine restaurant.
14.00 : Later Visit City Palace, Hawa Mahal & Jantar Mantar.
• City Palace : Located Northeast of the center of the grid-patterned Jaipur city, incorporating an impressive and vast array of courtyards, gardens and buildings.
• Hawa Mahal : The Palace of Winds. Centuries ago, royal ladies would watch street life from the palace without exposing themselves to passersby.
• Jantar Mantar : A testimony to the profound interest in astronomy held by Raja Sawai Jai Singh II. It’s huge instruments are very accurate and when tested in recent times, have shown minimal error.
Last but not least, you will stop at the Jal Mahal, a mirror palace built in the center of Man Sagar lake. The Jal Mahal palace has had an incredible makeover.
17:00 : Later, you’ll be transferred to the Jaipur railway station for the return journey to New Delhi. Dinner will be served in the train.
17:50 : Train departs for New Delhi
22:40 : A driver will pick you up at the new delhi railway station for the transfer back to your accommodation.
Duration: 14 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and Drop-off to anywhere in Delhi NCR.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.