Private Jakarta City Tour with Lunch & Travel Insurance
The Jakarta City Tour is based on PRIVATE TOUR with Lunch and Rountrip transfer at hotel, airport, or harbor. A guided tours visiting 7 highlights place of Jakarta such as:
- Indonesia Miniature Park (TMII) to learn all about the the history and culture of not only collective Indonesia, but also about Indonesia's individual regions
- Merdeka Square (Liberty Square)
- National Monument (Monas) and the Presidential palace
- Istiqlal Mosque, This is the largest mosque in South East Asia. To show that these two big religions are living in harmony in Indonesia, standing proudly right across is the old Catholic church
- Katedral Chruch built in the neo gothic style which was consecrated in 1901
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant
- Shopping at Batik Store, batik as Indonesian national treasure.and back to your hotel.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transportation (Full A/C)
- Guide with selected Language
- Lunch - Lunch with Indonesian Food
- Parking Fee + Tol
- Travel Insurance
What's excluded :
- Additional pickup & drop off at Outside Jakarta area
- Entrance Fee
- and any other personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Beautiful Indonesia in Miniature Park
- Entry/Admission - National Monument (MONAS)
- Entry/Admission - Jakarta Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Istiqlal Mosque
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beautiful Indonesia in Miniature Park, Jl. Cipayung Raya East Jakarta, Jakarta 13560 Indonesia
There are traditional houses from 33 provinces in Indonesia. Then move on to the Indonesia Museum; a three-story edifice in traditional Balinese architecture. The museum houses a vast collection of Indonesian contemporary arts and crafts, traditional costumes from the various regions, puppet, and musical instruments.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: National Monument (MONAS), Jl. Silang Monas, Jakarta 10110 Indonesia
Continue visit the Merdeka Square (Liberty Square), National Monument (Monas) and the Presidential palace. Monas is a 132 meter high tower located in the center of Merdeka square symbolizing the fight for Indonesia, and commemorating the struggle for Indonesian independence.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jakarta Cathedral, Jl. Kathedral no. 7-B Pasar Baru, Central Jakarta, Jakarta 10710 Indonesia
Standing proudly right across is the old Catholic church. Katedral Chruch built in the neo gothic style which was consecrated in 1901.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Istiqlal Mosque, Jl. Taman Wijaya Kusuma Central Jakarta, Jakarta 10710 Indonesia
The largest mosque in Southeast Asia and the third largest Sunni mosque in term of capacity. This national mosque of Indonesia was built to commemorate Indonesian independence and named "Istiqlal", an Arabic word for "independence".
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rumah Batik Danar Hadi Raden Saleh, 2, Jl. Raden Saleh Raya No.1 A, RT.2/RW.2, Kenari, Kec. Senen, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10430, Indonesia
The last visit to shopping at Batik Store taking the roots of batik as Indonesian national treasure. Batik has gained the popularity for its beauty and elegance, As batik will always be a way of life, a statement of whole nation, we value batik as the limitless medium to express the young spirit.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange pickup from any hotel in Jakarta, Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, or Tanjung Priok HarbourAirports
- Soekarno-Hatta Intl Airport, Jakarta Indonesia
- Tanjung Priok
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.