Private Kuala Lumpur Downtown Local Malay Night Market Tour
Visit the bustling heart of Kuala Lumpur on a 4-hour, private sightseeing and shopping tour that explores Local Uptown Malay Nightmarket, and Chow Kit Local Market. Enjoy the convenience of round-trip hotel transfers and the personal experience of a private guide, with plenty of time to shop and explore the things that interest you. With cooler temperatures and a laid-back atmosphere, night is the perfect time to experience Kuala Lumpur like a local. 4-hour night tour of local Malay Uptown Night Market and Chow Kit Local Market to enjoy the best dessert " Cendol Durian".
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Dinner - for food travellers choose and buy themself
- Snacks - dessert "cendol durian"
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Danau Kota Uptown, Jalan Taman Ibu Kota, Taman Setapak Indah, 53300 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
travellers will get to go to Malays Market or Malays street market. Travellers also get a chance to eat what do localas eat for street food.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chow Kit Market, Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
traveller get to go for shoppinga and the most important to try and eat the best dessert which is "Cendol Durian".
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all around around Kuala Lumpur
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.