Private Kyoto Custom One Day Tour by Chartered Vehicle
Whether you are visiting Kyoto with your family or a group of friends, this is a perfect private tour by a chartered vehicle. Depending on the size of your group, a vehicle (limousine, van, or bus) with be provided to ensure highest level of comfort for your tour. Visit some of the must-see attractions in Kyoto -Kinkakuji Temple, Sanjusangendo Temple, Fushimi Inari Taisha, and Nijo Castle. This tour offers both guided and no guide option.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide (if option selected)
What's excluded :
- Admission fees, including for guide if that option is selected.
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Kinkakuji Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sanjusangendo Temple
- Entry/Admission - Nijo Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kinkakuji Temple, 1 Kinkakujicho, Kita-ku, Kyoto 603-8361 Kyoto Prefecture
Kinkakuji literally means "Temple of the Golden Pavilion" in Japanese. As one of Kyoto's most symbolic attractions, Kinkakuji is a three-story building with the top two stories covered with pure gold leaf.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sanjusangendo Temple, 657 Sanjusangendo Mawaricho, Higashiyama-Ku, Kyoto 605-0941 Kyoto Prefecture
Sanjusangendo is a Buddist template founded by the famous samurai and politician Taira no Kiyomori in 1164. The template is famous for its massively long main hall dating from, and 1,001 life-sized, wooden statues of Kannon, the goddess of mercy along with two famous statues of Fūjin and Raijin.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Fushimi Inari Taisha, 68 Fukakusa Yabunouchichō, Fushimi Ward, Kyoto, 612-0882, Japan
Fushimi Inari Taisha is one of the most photogenic attractions in Kyoto known for the thousands of vermilion torii gates lining up behind the main shrine. Fushimi Inari Taisha is the head shrine of the kami Inari, the kami of rice and agriculture, but merchants and manufacturers also worship Inari as the patron of business. The torii gates were donated by Japanese businesses in the Edo period (1603-1868) to have a wish come true or in gratitude for a wish that came true.
Stop At: Nijo Castle, 541 Nijo-jo-cho, Horikawa-nishi-iru, Nijo-jo-dori, Nakagyo-Ku, Kyoto 604-8301 Kyoto Prefecture
As a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Nijo Castle was built by the Tokugawa shogunate founded by Tokugawa Ieyasu, the first shogun of the Edo Period (1603-1867). The castle was built as his residence with approx. 68 acres of surface area, consisting of two concentric rings of fortifications - the Ninomaru Palace and the ruins of the Honmaru Palace. Enter the Nijo Castle grounds through a large gate and continue venturing further into the castle to visit Ninomaru Palace, where was served as Tokugawa shogun's residence and office during his visits to Kyoto.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• We offer complimentary pickup from all hotels in Kyoto City or Kyoto Station.• If you prefer hotel pickup, please specify your hotel name, address, and phone number (if available).• After your booking is confirmed, you should receive an email from the local tour operator (Beauty of Japan) to confirm pickup details.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Both guided and no guide options are available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.