Private La Paz tour 10 hrs from Cabo or San Jose del Cabo
Our Private La Paz tour is one of our travelers favourite activity, you will have the experience to know Cerritos beach where you can take a surf class or just enjoy the view, to stop at Todos Santos one of the magical towns in Baja and go to the art galleries, get to know the local artists and enjoy lunch in one of the authentic restaurants or just shop for some mexican souveniers and art craft, then to enjoy our capital city of La paz and swim in the amazing beachs of Balandra, Tecolote or Phichilingue, look the amazing sunset in the Malecon and have one of the local ice creams right at the beach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Paz, La Paz, Baja California
La Paz is the capital of the state of Baja California Sur, it has amazing beaches like Balandra, Pichilingue, Tecolote, and Mogote, it also has an amazing Malecon where you can find very nice restaurants, bars, local stores and more.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Todos Santos, Todos Santos, Baja California
Todos Santos is a magic town, famous for the art galleries, coffee shops, The Hotel California, authentic restaurants and flea markets.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cerritos, Cerritos, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Cerritos is famous as a surf beach, lots of people come to take surf classes here or just enjoy the view and the waves.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private La Paz tour 10 hours from Cabo or San Jose del Cabo, your driver will pick you up at your hotel, condo, villa or in the Marina if coming in a Cruise ship, plesae let us know the name and location of your hotel or villa and pick up time. Ports
- Marina Cabo San Lucas
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.