Private Latin Dance Lesson
Learn the basic steps of Colombian salsa and other latin rhythms (Merengue, Bachata, Vallenato) in this private class with an hour and a half duration that will guide you from scratch and help you to stand up for yourself on the dance floor even if you have never danced Latin music before. If you already have experience dancing, we will adjust to your level so that the result is impressive. In case of being unique in the class, we will make sure that you have a compatible instructor for your dance as a couple. The privacy of our studio will give you peace of mind to learn without more people observing you. Then in the evening we can take you to practice in our tour of the best salsa clubs in the city.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 90 Minutes of dancing instruction by a local
- Dancing level assessment
- One male or female qualified dance instructor for the private lesson
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Conjunto Residencial Camino del Viento 1
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is our music and dance adapted apartment where you can get conected with the intimacy of a local family, handcrafts and a lot of musical instruments.
Departure Point :Camino del Viento Etapa 1, Cra. 50b ###64- 44, Bogotá, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick up and dropp off for $25USD Flat rate for 1 to 4 people.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of physical effort is involved, please dress appropriately and use comfortable shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress comfortably
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.