Private Layover Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Summer Palace with Cable Car
If your plane is passing through Beijing on the way to other destinations, don’t spend the day inside the airport. Instead, take this layover tour to explore the Great Wall at Mutianyu Section, and discover the charms of the imperial garden - Summer Palace. Your informative local guide will take you by private vehicle to the sites according to the time of your layover, after the tour you will be transferred back to the airport. This private tour includes all entrance fee, cable car round trip, local meal, an English-speaking guide and transport by private vehicle. The tour contains no factory and shopping stops which keeps the focus on the main sites.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Entrance fee
- Cable car round trip or ski lift up and toboggan ticket
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Long Corridor at the Summer Palace
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Your private layover tour of Beiing begins with pickup at Beijing International Airport in the morning or afternoon, depending on your flight arrival. Your informative local guide will take you by private vehicle to the Great Wall at Mutianyu section, one of the seven wonders in the world and one of the few man made projects which you can see from space. On the way to the Great Wall, about a 1.5 hour drive, your guide will explain the history and stories about the Great Wall. You will also enjoy the beautiful countryside scenery on the way.
On arrival of the Mutianyu Great Wall, you will take their shuttle bus to the foot of the mountain, then take either the cable car round trip or ski-lift up and toboggan down at the Great Wall. Spend 1-3 hours to hike the wall depending on your flight arrival and departure time.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
You will stop at a Local Restaurant for lunch.
Continue to a well-preserved royal garden: the Summer Palace. Renowned for its beautiful landscape and spectacular architecture, the Summer Palace has been listed in the World Heritage Sites and considered as one of the most classical gardens of the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Long Corridor at the Summer Palace, No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing China
Walk along the Long Corridor, enjoy the Kunming lake view and paintings on the ceiling
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Kunming Lake, Inside Summer Palace, Haidian District, Beijing 100091 China
If you wish to pay your own ticket to take the dragon boat cruise on the Kunming Lake.
Your private tour ends with return transport to the Beijing International airport or hotel in Beijing city.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your driver will wating for you in the arrival hall Airports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please make sure your trip suites the Visa free policy. If you are not able to go through customs for any reasons, please take your own responsibility. There is no refund for the same day cancellation
- This layover tour require at least 10 hours between your connect flights
- Your guide will wait 120-minutes after your flight arrive, if you can not arrive the meeting point on time please contact your local operator in advance
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.