[Private] Luxor Past & Present
You want get the chance to visit the stunning temple if karnak ( one of the top attractions in Egypt) with an expert tour guide and spend 2 tours there and get wonderful photos.. and then you will get a relaxing sail boat ( felucca) trip in the river Nile to watch the sunset before you head to Luxor temple to visit it at night which is awesome.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water - Bottled water and traditional drinks included
- Entry/Admission - Nile River
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to the Temples (Karnak & Luxor Temples are 290 EGP Per adult)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
We will start our tour by visiting the stunning temple of karnak which is over than 4000 years old place and over than 25 hectare space .. karnak is one of the top attractions in Egypt.. every ancient Egyptian king added something to karnak .. we will see the whole history of ancient Egypt there.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nile River, Cairo 15662 Egypt
then we will take a felucca (sail boat) in the nile for 1 hour and enjoy the magical sunset view while we drink hibiscus tea to relax ..
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
then we will cross the street to visit Luxor Temple and explore this beautiful temple of Ramses the 2nd at night ..while listening to the beautiful and amazing stories around the temple you can get many beautiful photos of the temple at night.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travels from their accommodations in Luxor.
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.