Private, Luxury Pinnacles Tour: Stargazing, Sand-boarding & Sightseeing
Experience Western Australia’s most extraordinary sightseeing. A private group tour by luxury minibus including sandboarding and dinner in the desert under the stars.
Avoiding the mid-afternoon crowds you’ll arrive at the Pinnacles in perfect time for incredible twilight sightseeing. It’s a magical landscape that deserves to be enjoyed at its absolute best, known by locals to be during sunset and into nightfall. Stand among the limestone pillars to watch the sun melt into the distant ocean, bathing the desert in golden light. Enjoy a freshly prepared dinner below a blanket of a stars as darkness falls. Perth has some of the darkest skies in the world making it the perfect place for stargazing. Don't miss your opportunity to experience this most spectacular nature show.
The itinerary has been meticulously created for you to enjoy an unforgettable experience but every effort will be made to accommodate changes that reflect your personal tastes, circumstances and timing if desired.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up directly from your accommodation
- Flexible itinerary. You can choose different places to visit and the timing to your tastes
- Bottled water, tea, coffee and snacks
- Dinner - enjoyed under the stars at the Pinnacles, catering for most dietary requirements inc halal
- Sun protection, hand sanitiser and tissues
- Use of custom-built sand boards
- Souvenir photographs available online to view, share and download
- National Park entry fees
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Lancelin Sand Dunes
- Entry/Admission - The Pinnacles
What's excluded :
- Lunch is not included
- Astronomical commentary is not included, you’re welcome to bring your own viewing equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swan Valley Perth's Valley of Taste, Corner Meadow and Swan Streets, Guildford, Guildford, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6055 Australia
The Swan Valley is Australia’s first ‘humane food region’ and offers an incredible variety of experiences. You will have the unique opportunity to choose your first stop, tailored to your groups’ taste and with expert local knowledge to assist you
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: CU@Park Cafe, 10 Weld St, Gingin WA 6503, Australia
Stop for lunch in one of WA's oldest country towns, the locals' cafe is full of country charm. Next, head off cross-country towards the ocean, driving through cattle and fruit farmlands. In Spring the fields are ablaze with colourful wildflowers
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lancelin Sand Dunes, 13 Whitfield St Gingin Road, 102, Lancelin, Western Australia 6044 Australia
The huge white sand dunes of Lancelin offer far reaching majestic views and, if you're brave enough, plenty of laughs trying to stay on a custom made sand-board. Fantastic fun and highly recommended for all ages
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Pinnacles, Pinnacles Drive Nambung National Park, Cervantes, Western Australia 6511 Australia
The highlight of your day is of course the Pinnacles Desert. Avoid the crowds, arrive late and create memories to last a lifetime. After a guided tour on foot you'll be driven deeper into the desert to absorb the magical atmosphere as shadows silently stretch across the golden sands and the huge sky turns to darkness revealing billions of stars. You'll have at least 2 hours in the desert including a picnic dinner Australia style. You’re welcome to bring your own star viewing equipment, this tour does not include celestial commentary.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up time is between 10am - 12pm (midday) depending on the time the sun sets on your day of travelPick-up can be arranged from any accommodation within Perth City or from Crown Hotel in Burswood. If you're staying further out you can be picked-up at one of two convenient central locations: An alternate pick-up place can be arranged, this may incur an extra charge depending on additional time and distance.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants (0-3 yrs) ride free
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity. * **Stringent Cleaning** - We’ve introduced disinfectant cleaning of the tour vehicle and equipment before every journey. Also, hand sanitiser is available to all guests * **Social Distancing** - Private tours and charters are not subject to in-vehicle distancing, however we have worked will all our suppliers to ensure appropriate distancing is adhered to throughout the journey's stops * **Wellness Checks** - Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.