Private luxury tour of Bordeaux in a magnificent Citroen DS - 2 hours
The charm and the elegance of Bordeaux city are highlighted when viewed from the most beautiful French car of all time: The Citroen DS.
Our DS Limousine Convertible is unique in the world, it is the symbol of French excellence.
Very comfortably seated in the deep leather seats, you discover the gems of the city with a glass of champagne (optional).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Live commentary onboard
What's excluded :
- Bottle of champagne: 50€
- Half bottle of white wine: 30€
- Box of 8 Canelés de Bordeaux: 20€
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bordeaux, France
Take your time, and make a total immersion in the magic of Bordeaux with this full tour. You will discover all the treasures and secrets of the city, from the Roman amphitheater of the 2nd century to the modern architecture of the Cité du Vin.
Some stops at the most beautiful sights will allow you to catch the spirit of the city.
The route can be tailored according to your wishes.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Tourist Information Office, 12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off included, anywhere in Bordeaux city
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.