Private Machu Picchu Day Tour from Cusco
With this private tour to Machu Picchu from Cusco, you will get to know all the must visit places of the ancient city of the Incas in a single day. Together with your Machu Picchu expert guide, you will also visit off the beaten path spots where other tourist groups don't go. Get ready for some perfect couple shots, that will highlight the most romantic moment of your Peru tour. You will be fascinated by the beauty of the ruins of the ancient city of Machu Picchu, the landscape and the history behind this wonder of the world. We include all the services, such as airport pickup, hotel pickup and drop-off, train and shuttle bus transportation, entrance tickets and a professional guide so that you can enjoy a hassle-free experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport pickup and transport to your hotel in Cusco (only for hotels in the city center of Cusco)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English-speaking private guide (expert in Machu Picchu tours)
- Machu Picchu entrance tickets
- Shuttle bus from Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes
- Both way train tickets to Machu Picchu
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Private guided tour of the Machu Picchu ruins, the must visit sites of the ancient city of the Incas and some sites where normal tourist groups don't go.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from every hotel, hostel or Airbnb in Cusco city. IMPORTANT: After you made your reservation, please send us immediately via the Tripadvisor messenger the pickup location. This messenger will be available within your booking confirmation.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please book this tour 1 month in advance, especially in high season (June-September) due to very high demand.
- Please bring your original passport for the tour (in case they want to see it at the entrance to Machu Picchu)
- The seats in the train are chosen by the train company itself; there is no possibility to influence your seat from our side, but you will be sitting next to each other.
- In the case of flight delays, inconveniences with the train schedule or bad weather (rain, landslides, etc.) we do not assume any responsibility, but your travel insurance most likely will offer coverage for these cases. This also holds for the airport pickup. The driver arrives 5 minutes after your arrival and waits up to 25 minutes outside on the parking lot when leaving the building (with a sign and your name on it). In case of any delays, you’ll have to get to your hotel on your own as the driver has to continue with his work. For any refund on this service, please claim it with your airline.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.