Private Malmø Tour
The biggest square in Malmo is called Stortorget, which appropriately means Big Square. Behind Stortorget is Lilletorget, or Little Square, where you can find a selection of Malmo's most popular restaurants. The square has a Parisian feel to it, as many of the restaurants have tables outside, where you can sit and watch the world pass by. There are also some historic buildings on Lilletorget, and a vintage telephone box.
Malmohuset is one of the oldest buildings in Malmo. The present Malmohus was built in the 1530s, and between 1568 and 1573 was home to James Hepburn, the 3rd husband of Mary Queen of Scots, who was held prisoner there.
The Turning Torso is the tallest building in Scandinavia at 190 meters or 623ft. It was designed by Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava and opened on the 27th of August 2005.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Bridge Toll & VAT
What's excluded :
- Admission fees to castles or museums
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oresund Bridge, E20, Malmo 216 30 Sweden
The Øresund Bridge connects Denmark and Sweden
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Malmo, Malmo, Skane County
Malmö Malmöhuset Moderna Museet Stortorget & Lilla Torget Turning Torso Øresund Bridge
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Copenhagen Airport, Lufthavnsboulevarden 6, Kastrup 2770 Denmark
- Oceankaj Terminal 1, Oceankaj, 2150 København, Denmark
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The grab poles and seat backs in the bus/van are regularly cleaned at each stop.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.