Private Maras, Moray and Chinchero Full-Day Tour with Peruvian Lunch
Visiting Maras Moray is definitely not something you will regret after experiencing this amazing side of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Not only you will get an insight in the life of the Incas then and Peru today, but also the power of nature. You will also visit the town and archaeological site of Chinchero which is famous for its textile market.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Cusco
- Private transportation
- Private bilingual tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- Entry/Admission - Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salinas de Maras, Carreta a Maras, Maras 08655 Peru
Today you will visit some spectacular sites in the Sacred Valley of Cusco constructed by the Incas and the nature of Peru. Beginning from your hotel in Cusco we will take you to the Salineras salt mine which includes over 3000 salt pools, close to the town of Maras. This salt mine still works as it did long time ago and you will see the local people working on the salt pools.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Moray Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Maras 08655 Peru
This tour will also show you the spectacular agricultural labs of the Incas, which have shapes of aqueducts from the old Roman times. The tour guide will explain with more information the myths and ancient histories about these two wonders.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero, Chinchero 08651 Peru
Arriving in the town of Chinchero, we will stop and have a delicious lunch in a touristic restaurant in where some of the famous Peruvian food will be served. Chinchero is famous for its amazing textile market and you can have the opportunity to buy a beautiful textile souvenir home. Its archaeological site is located beautifully together with the main church of the town and your tour guide will teach all about its history and myths. Before going back to your hotel in Cusco, you will get a demonstration of how the textiles in this area is hand made, colored and how the textile clothes is produced.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at your hotel in Cusco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Remember to bring:
- Water and snacks
- Clothes for warm, cold and rainy weather
- Sun hat and sunblock recommended
- Personal medications
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.