Private Mini Coach Transfer from Prague to Budapest with a stop at Bratislava for up to 15 people
Our company is responsible for the management of your journey from the time of departure from Prague to the time when the minibus arrives to its destination in Budapest and we are stand by to assist in case there is a need for any help during the transit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Travel in style with up to 15 passengers in your group with a comfortable minibus and discover the beautiful countryside on your ride from Prague to Budapest. Our English speaking coach driver will make several breaks on the way for your comfort. The most popular would be a 120 minute break at Bratislava.
Bratislava has always been a flourishing and prosperous town, which has made the most of its strategic position on the Danube and at the intersections of important European trade routes. In the Mediaeval period and later in the 18th century, it was a significant economic centre and later, a cultural and political centre of Central Europe. It was thanks to its location that in the 16th Century, Bratislava i became the capital and coronation town of the Hungarian Kingdom and the place, where its crown jewels were kept. For one thing, it was remote from the invading Turks, yet close to imperial Vienna, from where the whole of the Austro-Hungarian Empire was governed for almost the following 500 years.
Cultural buffs will not be disappointed. The city walls and the wonderful St. Michael’s Gate remind visitors that town fortifications were essential in the 1300s. The architecture ranges from gothic to Renaissance, baroque, rococo to neo-classic and empire. The coronation route of Hungarian Kings is marked out in plaques with gilded crowns hammered into the cobblestones. Visitors seeking the inside story need only take the tour through the Old Town Hall, including its climb to the top of the bell tower and the castle, which Maria Theresa used as her favourite residence.
Our state-of-the-art minibuses feature in-car GPS, CD player, air conditioning, complimentary bottled water and spacious luggage trailer. We pride ourselves in the quality of our service and care for comfort and safety of our passengers.
Departure Point :
PortsPrague Castle, 119 08 Prague 1, Czechia
AirportsPrague-Ruzyne Airport, Aviaticka, Prague Czech Republic
OtherPrague, Prague, Bohemia
Return Detail :Budapest, Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
English - Written
Organised by Prague Coaches s.r.o.