Private Minibus Arrival Transfer: Gatwick to Central London Airport
For a group of 15 passengers you can choose a
private arrival transfer from Gatwick to Central London with a Minibus vehicle. The service is available 24/7 and you can get to any accommodation in Central London area.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Free services included: free 30 minutes of waiting time and free Wi-Fi in the cars;
- Professional drivers that are smartly dressed;
- Flexible payment methods via cash, credit/debit card, bank transfer;
- Customer service available 24/7 via email, chat or phone;
- Transfers accessible at the same price for day and night transfers 24/7, even on bank holidays.
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Child seats on demand;
- Upgrade for larger vehicles that can suit excess luggage;
- A trailer can be added for an extra charge.
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- A private arrival transfer from
Gatwick Airport to Central London with a
Minibus vehicle will be done in no time and will save you precious time. The minibus service is the most comfortable choice if you are travelling with a larger group (max 19 people). In order to reach your accommodation in Central London with us, you will have to provide a couple of details including: contact details of leading passenger, date, time and flight number and of course address for drop off destination.
Our fleet includes
Executive minibuses from the Mercedes Sprinter class that have all the accommodations necessary for a relaxing journey, including CCTV system, AC, reclining seats and of course Wi-Fi that can be accessed free of charge.
The price is per vehicle and includes a journey from Gatwick to one drop off in Central London area.
Departure Point :Gatwick Airport, Horley, Gatwick RH6 0NP, UK
Return Detail :Central London, London SW1A 2DR, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private arrival transfer from Stansted to Central London accommodation postcodes included: WC1, WC2, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, E1, SE1, N1, SW1, SW6, W1, W2, W4, W3, NW1, NW3, NW8;
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions;
- 19 seater executive minibus, which can support up to 19 passengers, 16 pieces of hand luggage and 16 pieces of check-in luggage.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Gatwick Airport Minibus Pick-up Procedure: First the passengers should announce their arrival at the information desk. If there is no one at the information desk they will have to make their own way to the ground floor. There they will have to locate the coach marshal – airport personnel with security vests on – high visibility jackets. They will have to announce their arrival to the coach marshal so he can call for the coach/minibus to arrive at the pick-up location.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.